Sunday, April 08, 2007

5 Things you don't know about me

I've been tagged by Jer, so here goes:

1. One of my nicknames as a child was Little Whale. I have no idea why.

2. The only things I've had removed from my body are wisdom teeth and moles. And when the mole is on the foot, boy, do those needles hurt!

3. My mother and the Queen of England have the same birthday: April 21, 1926. And my mother's mother was born on August 4, the same day as the late Queen Mother. Hey, maybe they should adopt me.

4. That same grandmother spent part of her childhood in a Catholic orphanage. One of the things I regret most is that I can't remember ever talking to her about it or asking her what her childhood was like. Maybe I did--maybe I just forgot.

5. Sad love stories are the only ones that seem true to me.

3 Comments:

At 7:05 AM, Blogger Todd Bradley said...

OK, Little Whale. I had no idea. I'm sure there's a good "Moby Dick" or "Jonah" joke in here, but I'm too sleepy (and not quite crude enough) to post it.

 
At 3:01 PM, Blogger Django said...

Great reply, Inland.

My father used to call me big dook. Sometimes he still does. I have no idea what it means. I don't think he does either...

 
At 3:26 PM, Blogger Price of Silence said...

Oh, the things our parents don't remember...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home