Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Marked

I’m sitting here with a huge shiner under my left eye, courtesy of a woman named Jessica in fight class.

Heh. Two weeks ago I gave another Jessica a black eye. I guess it’s karma.

She and I were practicing ground fighting, and in the process of trying to get out, she elbowed me in the face. It hurts.

When James saw it, he gave me a high five. And another guy said if he wasn’t married, he’d hit on me because of the shiner.

I think I’m probably a little too proud of it.

Jessica asked the instructor if black eyes happened a lot in jiu jitsu, and he said, “Yeah, with beginners.”

2 Comments:

At 10:50 PM, Blogger ssas said...

wow, great new look.

 
At 5:47 PM, Blogger Price of Silence said...

Yeah, it'll make me real popular at the grocery store.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home