Friday, May 12, 2006

Personally, I prefer Elvis

Here I was, Friday morning, casually browsing the news before heading off to the Denver Botanic Gardens yearly plant sale, and so I decide to find out how Tony Snow is doing as Bush's spokesperson.

And then I was stopped dead by this paragraph in the article:

"For instance, one reporter asked about the government's abrupt end this week to an inquiry into a warrantless eavesdropping program because the National Security Agency refused to grant Justice Department lawyers the necessary security clearance."

I'm not sure I read that right. The NSA gets to decide who investigates it?

Under this president, apparently it does.

Oh, and just so you know, both the current president and his father think that Jeb Bush would make a fine president too.

Welcome to the monarchy, baby.

Here's the link: Snow Makes Solo Debut

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home