Friday, January 14, 2005

My Big Yellow Tooth

Three front teeth. That's all I have on top. My parents made a feeble attempt to straighten my teeth when I was in sixth grade, but the gap between my front teeth and the incisors is pretty noticeable. I've never tried to spit through it, but it's probably big enough.

The main thing is that the canine tooth on the left side is yellow. At least twice as dark as the front teeth. It really pops out. Even with whitening toothpaste, it's still beige. It makes me want to smile with my lips closed.

Has anybody out there had their teeth professionally whitened? How painful is it?

1 Comments:

At 12:01 PM, Blogger Price of Silence said...

Yeah, the trays sounded a bit scary. I hate having those molds made for crowns, and I figured the trays were probably just as bad.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home