Monday, April 25, 2005

The senator and the Pharisee

Good for Salazar. He's standing up to Focus on the Family and James Dobson (yeah, the guy who says Sponge Bob is gay). Just call Dobson Pharisee of the week.

Salazar said the right wing is trying to turn this country into a theocracy after they took out an advertisement in the papers urging Salazar and other senators to "stop the nonsense" (it's all about judges to the appeals courts).

"Salazar Lets Fly"
"Angry Salazar"

I'm going to send him a congratulatory letter. I'm so tired of hearing from these "Christians" who seem to have no concept of compassion or respect for democracy.

1 Comments:

At 8:26 AM, Blogger ssas said...

You know, these right wing Christians are causing me to experience a religious review/remonstration/rejection/
reformation(hopefully - not there yet.) I mean, I even got Satan commenting on my site now, for crissake. I don't have time for this. I hate them! Damn them! Damn them all to hell!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home