Sunday, January 16, 2005

Am I Sick or What?

I have a cool.

Not a cold. All the vitamin C I ate in the past week made sure of that. I'm not congested. I don't have aches and pains. I have a scratchy throat, and now and then I cough a little. I feel less than 100%, but not bad enough to get my honey to lavish me with TLC.

But what's the right word? Mini-cold? Pseudo-cold? Chilly?

Rufus was on my lap, making sure I paid him enough attention by sticking his nose in my face now and then. Even when he's hairing up my favorite shirt, I still find him disgustingly cute. Now's he gone to drink water from the plant saucers. This cat has two water bowls, but he'd still rather drink from the toilet or the shower--anyplace where the water is full of nasty bacteria and shit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home