Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Mi cama es su cama

Todd was so exhausted by making dinner and I by eating it that we took a nap afterward. Rufus had beaten me into bed with Todd, so when I climbed in next to them, I said, "There's a pussy between us." But he didn't stay long. I put my hand on the spot he'd just vacated and felt all the dirt he'd left there after rolling around in the yard.

"Heeeeeeeere, dirty pussy. Come back here and clean up this mess."

He never listens. When I went into the bathroom later, I saw a perfect set of muddy catprints.

Rufus's revenge.

***

I found a fabulous lingerie store online. It's called www.herroom.com, and it seems to have everything a girl could want (and I'm not talking about the endorsement by Oprah). It's even got a Naughty but Nice section. Yum.

***

Our bathroom fan has officially died. It used to rattle loud enough to wake the dead, but now it can only whine sadly and grind to a halt. Great. One more thing to fix after we get done paying off the frigging kitchen, which is no more near done than it was last Friday. I hear from the contractor (up to his knees in cold water at another jobsite when I called him) that something may happen tomorrow.

Inching closer to being able to cook in something besides the microwave or the grill.

1 Comments:

At 11:37 AM, Blogger Price of Silence said...

I don't get the reference.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home