Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Choco-blog

I've been wanting to do a blog about other lovers of chocolate in the blogosphere. But it seems that although many people (like myself) love chocolate, only a few actually write about it (again, like myself).

A new Vitamin Cottage Natural Grocers opened in Lafayette, so now I can get Bug Bites anytime I want. Bug Bites are individually wrapped pieces of chocolate with a little card inside that tells you about a bug. Not sure of the logic here--learn about beetles with your chocolate? At least I haven't opened one to find a cockroach card yet.

I find that two Bug Bites is enough for the day. And I have absolutely no self-control where chocolate is concerned. I can ignore a cherry pie for weeks (they're so HIGH in calories, and they have to chocolate, so what's the point?), but if I have an entire bar, I will eat that entire bar in one sitting. Two bars might last a couple of days--or not.

Mildly interesting blog from Australia, 20-year-old obsessing about her friend in juvie lockdown.

I'm beginning to think only women list chocolate as an interest: Miss Shelly, Princess Rubina, Spanky (she's 14, as if you couldn't tell).

OK, this is classic. Rozandee says she likes chocolate and anything sweet but hates b*****es and s***s. She has three different blogs, one of which says, "I hate so many people now." And I can only access one post per blog. Dammit!

Hey, I've found a couple of men with an interest in chocolate. Oh, it's in Spanish. Never mind.

Why do all these people put their profiles on Blogger and then not post? You're all teases.

OK, I gave up and started hitting next blog. Found a guy who is becoming more and more like Jesus everyday and writes in Rasta dialect. The music is really sappy too ("crucify...rejected and alone"). Wow, Christian muzak. I didn't think they could do anything worse than Barry Manilow, but they have.

Here you go for some fun: Miss Adventures. Any post titled "Wardrobe Malfunctions" is OK with me.

That's enough for now. I can hardly concentrate because Sears is here, sucking dirts out of my air ducts. This afternoon it's carpet cleaning. Then at least we'll have a functioning living room, even if the kitchen isn't completely finished.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home