Monday, October 24, 2005

Bad, bad teeth

Great, it’s Halloween. I’m still paying for all the Halloween candy I ate as a child.

Yep, on November 1, I get not one but two onlays. I get to spend the morning after trick-or-treat with a lovely green dental dam in my mouth.

My new dentist looks like Cameron Crowe. He has specially made tiles on the ceiling with leaf designs in them. He has fancy x-ray machines in special closets.

I really like that.

But then I’m easily impressed.

I can only hope they’ll give me laughing gas. And then put me in the closet with my mouth wide open and green plastic hanging out. At the rate I’m going, that’s the only costume I’ll come up with for Halloween.

1 Comments:

At 9:59 AM, Blogger ssas said...

don't forget to floss!

if you're looking for a new dentist mine is absolutely adorable and he's good too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home