Friday, February 04, 2005

Friday Blues

When I was in college, I used to regularly start my weekend evenings at 9 or 10 o'clock. These days, they usually start around 6 when we go out for dinner. Then maybe we'll go to a movie. Our social life is so tame, you'd think we had kids.

But tonight I'm meeting Todd in Boulder after he finishes doing sound for yet another rehearsal of Orpheus Descending. Maybe we'll go to a bar that has air hockey. Maybe it will also have Ciroc vodka (made from grapes; how is that possible?), which is totally yummy.

Maybe something exciting will happen.

2 Comments:

At 2:26 PM, Blogger ssas said...

next time we go see the Indulgers, we'll call you guys. it's always good for something (mildly) exciting.

 
At 10:32 PM, Blogger Price of Silence said...

Mild excitement--I can do that.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home